- Guardian Security is Seeking to Hire a Financial Analyst - April 7, 2022
- Mary’s Place Seattle: Making Sure No Child Sleeps Outside - November 22, 2021
- Guardian Security Holiday Hours and Reminders - November 16, 2021
At Guardian Security, part of our plan for 2020 was to improve our environmental business practices. This kicked off in earnest in January with the following:
- Investing in a strategic partnership with 3R Technology https://3rtechnology.com/, a local e-waste recycling company located just down the street in Georgetown
- Composting in the Seattle Office of any and all compostable materials
- Improving our education and practice around everyday recycling
These changes have made a huge difference in the amount of waste generated out of our main Seattle office. We have effectively halved the amount of wasted headed to the landfill. Sometimes it's nice to have a little bit of good news amidst the Coronavirus pandemic and we are proud of our staff.
As a result of these changes we were recently given the EnviroStars recognized Green Business certification.
You can now find us on the Envirostars website within the green business directory: https://greenbiztracker.org/business/details/Seattle/GuardianSecurity
Happy Earth Day From Guardian Security
Since 1976, Guardian Security has remained a family-owned security company with a strong commitment to the people and communities we serve. Headquartered in Seattle, we serve thousands of customers throughout Washington and the Pacific Northwest with cutting edge home and commercial security solutions, and 24/7 alarm monitoring.