At Guardian Security, our plan for 2022 included a commitment to continuing our environmental business practices. We have done this by:
- Investing in a strategic partnership with 3R Technology, a local e-waste recycling company that has recently relocated to Kent, WA.
- Composting any all compostable materials at our Seattle office.
- Improving our education and practice around everyday recycling.
These changes have made a huge difference in the amount of waste we generate. As a result of these efforts, we have effectively halved the amount of waste headed to the landfill. Sometimes it’s nice to have a little bit of good news, especially after the past two years. We are proud of our staff’s commitment to our environmental initaitives.
For these reasons, Guardian Security has earned the EnviroStars Green Business certification.
You can now find us on the Envirostars website within the green business directory.
Happy Earth Day From Guardian Security
Since 1976, Guardian Security has remained a family-owned security company with a strong commitment to the people and communities we serve. Headquartered in Seattle, we serve thousands of customers throughout Washington and the Pacific Northwest with cutting edge home and commercial security solutions, and 24/7 alarm monitoring.
- Bellingham Branch Manager Gives Home Security How-to Tips on Local Radio - August 19, 2022
- Washington Wildfire Season 2022 Updates - August 15, 2022
- How an Access Control System Helps You Enjoy Your Vacation More - July 19, 2022