- Mark your calendar and test your system once a month.
- Prevent false alarms by always disarming your alarm before opening a door or window.
- Use your system as often as possible.
- If you do trip your system (set the alarm off accidentally), call Central Station at 1-877-870-0910 to confirm that it is a false alarm.
- Update your Emergency Contact List (ECL) when information changes.
- Don’t give out your system number.
- If you use Total Connect, synchronize your panel with your computer at least once a month.
The following information is provided by the City of Seattle and contains ordinances and regulations that may be updated periodically. You can download the full PDF file by clicking here.
Call Central Station: 1-877-870-0910.
- Call Central Station to put your system on test: 1-877-870-0910.
- Arm your system.
- Trip your system. For example, open a door or window.
- Let your alarm go off for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Disarm your system.
- Wait 1 minute.
- Call Central Station and ask what signals they have received.*
*If none, you will be directed to our Service Technicians to troubleshoot.
Email Guardian with your new emergency contact list: email@example.com.
Email Guardian and we will provide documentation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to Manage My Guardian Account and follow the easy steps to pay online.
Go to Manage My Guardian Account to set up an ACH.
Contact our Customer Advocate who will guide you through the transfer process: customercare@guardiansecurity.
Changing phone carriers may possibly affect your system.
Please follow these steps to ensure the change won’t affect your system:
- Ask your new provider to send test signals to Central Station: 1-877-870-0910.
- Once the test is successful, and your new carrier is determined as compatible, go ahead and make the change to the new carrier.
- When your change is complete, be sure to test your system signal with Central Station.
- If there is no signal, Guardian Technical Service will troubleshoot your system capability with your new provider.