- Puget Sound Alarm Acquired by Guardian Security - October 19, 2018
- Guardian Receives Siemens Dealer of of The Year Award - May 22, 2018
- Guardian Security Named Brivo West Coast Dealer of the Year - April 25, 2018
06 Journeyman Integrated Installation Technicians
Guardian Security Systems – Seattle, WA
Guardian Security is Washington’s leader in residential and commercial life safety solutions. Established in 1976, Guardian specializes in comprehensive security, fire and life safety systems for installations ranging from single-family homes to major retail centers. Our installation division is expanding and we need new talent to augment our team. To accommodate the rapid growth within our company we are looking for 06 Installation Technicians to fill the growing need! If you are looking for a position with long term job security this is the job for you!
We are offering competitive pay for your experience, certifications, desire to excel within our industry and ultimately for your “in it to win it” attitude. In addition we provide company vehicle, comprehensive medical coverage, 401K, smart phones and tablets as well as an opportunity to have a career at an established and growing company. The right person will be able to follow a process/checklist in an efficient and effective manner, trouble-shooting as the need arises.
Below is a list of the desired proficiencies for this position. If you have any combination of the following proficiencies and/or a desire to learn and grow within our industry send in your resume TODAY!
WE WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT CANDIDATES!
- Previous work experience in Security/CCTV installation and programming.
- A current low voltage EL06 Apprentice or Journeyman Card is a requirement.
- Knowledge and prior experience with basic wiring and installation techniques associated with installing and servicing security, access control, and security video systems required.
- Knowledge and prior experience with Honeywell and Bosch intrusion systems a plus.
- Knowledge and prior experience with Open Options and Brivo brand access control systems a plus.
- Knowledge and prior experience with Avigilon and ACTi brand security video systems a plus.
- Knowledge of NEC and WAC codes a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook a plus!
- Able to perform physical labor and climb ladders.
- Must be able to work flexible schedules with overtime as needed.
- High School graduate or GED
- Washington Driver’s License with a good driving record.
Job Type: Full-time
- Seattle, WA 98134
- High school or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years: Minimum of three documented and verifiable years of consecutive employment in the security industry.
- IT experience a plus.
Required license and certifications:
- 06 Journeyman
- Earned technician installation certification in a minimum of one intrusion alarm system product
- Earned technician installation certification in a minimum of one access control system product
- Earned technician installation certification in a minimum of one security video system product
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org