Guardian Security is closely following the state, county, and city mandates put into place by the Governor’s Safe Start reopening plan which can be accessed in full here. In addition, the Governor announced a statewide mandatory face covering order that will take effect on Friday, June 26th. Guardian follows the phased Guidelines for each county’s requirements.
- For the safety of our technicians and our customers, we are asking customers to please wear face coverings while our technicians are on site and to please follow social distancing guidelines.
- Please be aware that our technicians perform essential worker functions, some services will be delayed until they can be performed safely.
Guardian Security already has a number of employees that work remotely, and we have the technological, operational infrastructure and organization to perform many of our routine services remotely. We are continuing to operate as normally as possible while taking precautions recommended by local and national health authorities. We will continue to keep you informed if the outbreak impacts our ability to serve our customers.
How To Contact Us
Please contact us by phone at (206) 622-6545 or (800) 282-6998 or preferably by email at email@example.com for service related inquiries or firstname.lastname@example.org for any other questions or concerns. Our regular office hours continue to be Monday through Friday from 7:30AM to 4:30PM, and our central monitoring station continues to operate twenty-four hours a day, seven days per week.
We appreciate the trust that you have placed in Guardian Security. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take actions necessary to help keep our employees and customers safe.
- COVID-19 Update from Guardian Security: Operating Safety - June 26, 2020
- COVID-19 Update from Guardian Security: We Are Still Operational - March 24, 2020
- Are Fake Cameras an Effective Deterrent? - February 27, 2020